Intermediate to Advanced Progressive Group
Phil and Kerry’s 2023 Online Intermediate to Advanced Progressive Group.
A twelve-month online training programme for Mediumship.
This group is for mediums whose mediumship is established and experienced and are ready to have their abilities honed and developed to the next level.
This programme is over includes:
• 14 days intensive tuition online (Five days with Progressive Groups together online).
• 1 Spiritual Assessment.
• 1 Personal coaching session.
• 1 Personal mentoring session.
• Free access to one online weekend course of your choice.
Progressive Groups allow Phil and Kerry to get to know you and your mediumship in depth. It allows individual time to be given to move your mediumship to the next level by supporting, guiding and offering feedback, which leads to a more focused and tailored approach to your development. For this reason, if you join this programme you are committing to being part of a small group of 12 and be able to attend all days, which are given below.
This programme is structured and we will cover:
• Understanding how to use your clairvoyance, clairaudience, and clairsentience.
• Understanding how your mediumship works and how to use the evidence you get to gain more in depth evidence.
• Identifying the need in both the recipient and the spirit world for both psychic and mediumistic private readings
• Learning how to deliver a private reading using both your psychic and mediumship
• Develop further your demonstrating skills and for both online and face to face
• Public presentation and inspired speaking
• Develop the professional presence needed to work publicly.
• Understanding the evidence and the message.
• Exploration of self and understanding limiting beliefs and behaviours.
• Learning techniques to support you move beyond where you are now.
This programme is an empowering experience that will help you gain confidence in you and your mediumship.
Each day will be intensive, and each day will be 6 hours long with regular breaks. The 3 Sundays will be 5 hours long.
Saturday 21st January 2023
Saturday 18th February 2023
Saturday 18th March and Sunday 19th March 2023, (Progressive Groups Together)
Saturday 22nd April 2023
Saturday 13th May and Sunday 14th May 2023, (Progressive Groups Together)
Saturday 17th June 2023
Saturday 15th July 2023
Saturday 19th August 2023
Sunday 10th September 2023 (Progressive Groups Together)
Saturday 21st October 2023
Saturday 18th November 2023
Saturday 16th December 2023
Times for Course are:
5am to 11am PST
6am to 12pm MST
7am to 1pm CST
8am to 2pm EST
1pm to 7pm UK
2pm to 8pm Europe